NFT sales can be tedious, especially for a buyer who doesn’t already own a wallet. Asking your users to bring a wallet and pay with crypto for your NFT drops is likely to result in many of your would-be customers abandoning their carts.
Consider just some of the hoops a user would need to go through — they need to research crypto wallets and the different custody options, download a wallet and save their seed phrase, connect their wallet or wallet address to your site. After creating a wallet, they’ll need to research where to purchase crypto and complete a lengthy, documentary-based KYC. Even a user who already owns a wallet — but never purchased currency on your chain before — might have trouble purchasing your NFT.
With Tweed’s checkout solution, you can sell NFTs to anyone by offering a traditional ecommerce checkout with credit/debit cards and optional wallet creation during purchase — no KYC required! Tweed’s NFT checkout tool is unique in the market today, combining frictionless user experience with the highest level of security, protection, and flexibility for your collection. Our self-custodial wallets, which can also be offered to the user during their purchase, leverage social logins so your customer never has to remember their seed phrase.
Tweed’s technology includes a set of smart contracts called ‘Claimers’ which can be easily connected into your NFTs, enabling automatic mint and sends triggered by smart contracts — not a single wallet that can risk your collection. Tweed solution is also the only one in market to tokenize your user’s card information to enable a true 1-click purchase experience for returning users.
You can now easily sell to mainstream users or cross-chain users globally, and receive your revenue in fiat or crypto.
Set up our NFT checkout in 7 simple steps:
- Generate API keys using the Account page in the developer console
- Integrate the Frontend SDK and the Backend SDK with your project or use our Github Examples page
- Configure your Payout account and be paid as soon as your customer bought an NFT
- Make sure to whitelist the relevant claimer address in your collection contract
- Upload your NFT collection contract to one of the Supported Chains
- Add your collection to the NFTs page in the developer console
- Use the NFT Buy with Fiat widget using the Frontend SDK
Need additional support? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com